Reduce Utility Costs
With Proven Process
- $2,000,000 direct & $5.9M indirect savings by Public Schools
- $220,617 savings by local Government in 3 calendar years
- $20,000+ per year savings by Vint Hill EDA since 2010
- $3,497 savings in 90-days by Chestnut Forks last winter
- Workforce housing utility costs reduced to less than $2 per day
- Home energy savings of 33-82% < 30 days; no equip. changes
CONTACT US and achieve similar results
ER-LI Events & Articles
See 7-Step Process Details
50+ FREE Energy Saving Tips
Our proven process is for any existing facility -- from schools to government buildings to
private businesses to homeowners.
Find out how easily YOU can realize savings and reduce your carbon footprint at the same time.
Start saving at least 10% on annual utility bills!
Founders' Awards Special through 9/30/13
Click to view photos / minutes from May Event
Founders' Awards Special Consists of:
- Capture eco-friendly initiatives – Projects, investment, benefits, results and cost savings
- Create banner / landing page / ad via logo, caption, photos, link at www.ER-LI.com
- Recognition at the November Energy / Sustainability Expo (2013)
- Networking / Promotion at meetings / seminars / open ‘energized awareness’ sessions
- Local promotion via press, articles, Chamber meetings, etc.
- Updates to landing page with 12 months of hosting (quarterly maintenance)
- Promotion of Award Certificate through FB, Blog, own initiatives, etc. OR, Award consideration
- Capture Eco Friendly Initiativesn: Iterview owner / subject matter experts about items completed, active or planned. Includes:
- Energy Conservation
- Vendors / Suppliers
- Local Economy
- Initiatives supporting sustainability.
- Create Banner / Landing Page / Photos (10) with Caption / Links, for use in cross-promotional networking via
newsletters, websites, in-store displays, and www.ER-LI.com
- Recognition at November Energized Sustainability Expo in Warrenton for five county area.
- There have been a number of annual Expos / Fairs organized by Rappahannock League of Environmental Protection (RLEP) and Piedmont
Environmental Council (PEC) but none devoted to businesses, schools, government, EDAs and suppliers combined.
- Sponsorships / booths / educational opportunities exist with promotion via www.ER-LI.com (date being determined).
- Networking at meetings / seminars / open to public seminars at local businesses.
- September 17 Awards Event at Vint Hill Craft Winery
- www.ER-LI.com was launched at the Earth Day meeting for the Fauquier County Conservation Roundtable and at the inaugural May 15th event at Poplar Springs – The Inn Spa.
- Local promotion via Tri-Fold and Awards given at May, September and November events including press coverage and photo galleries (see www.ER-LI.com)
- Updates and quarterly maintenance to center column landing page, ads, captions, photos and links
- Individual promotion of Award Certificates such as Pearmund Cellars placing Certificate and Tri-Fold in wine tasting room and placing photo of Certificate on Facebook! Recognition of marketing best practices to follow via your Blogs, FB, etc.
Other benefits of joining our “network”
- Sharing better practices / networking with other local companies
- Making Fauquier a more sustainable place to live, work, play and enjoy in an integrated planned fashion utilizing ALL resources
- Community involvement and support
- Access to schools and government
Contact us at: community@ER-LI.com.